Thursday, August 24, 2006

Geek Post



Oh, yes, it is impossibly geeky to blog about this, but I just got this new wireless bluetooth mouse from Apple, called Mighty Mouse and it is to die for. First, it has no tail. I hate cords on my desk, so a while back I got a wireless keyboard but couldn't find a wireless mouse I liked. This came out a few weeks ago and I've dropped into two Apples stores and both were sold out of 'em. So I mail ordered this little baby and it came today. I've only had it two hours and I lurve it. You wouln't believe all the tricks it can do! If you are geeky enough to want to know more, you can go here.

No comments:

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."