I started this post to tell you about this blog: nice (: It's just what it says it is. A blog about nice things. Isn't that nice? For example, this cartoon really made me smile.And here's how I stumbled across it: I bought a nifty new garbage bin for my bathroom, stainless steel with a lid and a thing you step on to open it. Neat. It came with some free bin liners and an offer for a discount on more. So, I signed up for that and then poked around the product website a little bit, simplehuman.com. And I noticed they had a blog, so I clicked on that. It's kind of an interesting blog about you know, stuff (I like stuff). You might like it too. There are, among other things, articles about how to clean your microwave and things that kids can do to help in the kitchen at various ages. Also, a link to something called Delightful Blogs, which provides reviews of "fun and stylish" blogs, and assures that each blog listed is indeed delightful.
What the heck, I tooled over there. Within about three clicks, I happened upon nice (: As advertised, there are all kinds of yes, nice -- and even delightful -- pictures and links. Things to make you smile. I enjoy a variety of sites and blogs, dooce and boing boing to name two, but they are not always uplifting. It's good to know where to go when you could use a little cheering up, eh? I'll add these to my links list very soon.
In the meantime, I hope all is well with all of you, gentle readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment