Monday, August 07, 2006

I dood it

OK, folks this weblog is officially "launched." I sent an e-mail out to about 60 people inviting each of you -- yes you, if you're here -- to come and take a look. I'd just love it if this page was a little bit lively from time to time.

Please leave a comment on any post. And thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

And who is "gratis" I'd like to know!

Suzanne said...

Excellent, Russ! Please send me a link, when you do.

Anonymous said...

Great blog Su. I wish I had the know how and time to get one started. Keep up the good work and pictures. Especially of my grandchildren.

Anonymous said...

I've only begun to enjoy this blog - but took a quick look at some of your photos. You really could have a photography career. You and I could be at the same place at the same time and walk away with totally different pictures - you are incredibly creative and I look forward to enjoying this.

Thanks for sharing.

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."