Sunday, September 24, 2006

Too pooped to blog?

I have been cleaning out closets. More soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,

I don't know if I'm doing this comment right.

Anyway . . . your page looks great and I really like your writing style. We'll have to watch for a live performance of the Indian fellow.

Did Phil send you an e-mail with his pirate photo? If not, let me know. It's great. He was just born in the wrong era.

Today was Annie's first day of classes. I hope she calls tonight.

Thanks for reminding me about your blog. It has been extremely hectic around here getting Annie ready to launch from the next and then (me) recovering.

Take care.

Jill

Suzanne said...

Hey Jill!

Yep, you did the comment business exactly right. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note. I sent Annie a card and she answered to say thanks! I'll check up on the pirate photo. I wonder if that was in connection with Talk Like A Pirate Day?

Yarr!!

Suzanne

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."