To be honest, I was walking for speed and would have missed this if someone else wasn't standing still to have a good look. I always have the sense that herons are either vain and love to pose for the camera or else just very patient and don't mind.
Hope you will write about Spooner's raspberries, too, if they sell raspberries. Not many raspberry growers in the Puyallup area any more. Or daffodils. This year's Daffodil Parade seemed to have more middle school marching bands than daffodils. Mike Mowrer Grew up in Puyallup, 1950 through 1965. Will be attending raspberry breeding open house given by WSU Puyallup's Patrick Moore at Goss Farm on East Pioneer on July 10.
Thanks for stopping by, Mike. I was at Spooner's yesterday. The raspberries are here, along with marionberries. I'll be posting more on berries soon, I promise.
3 comments:
Love this picture.
By the way, Found you thru the Ageless Project. I am there, too.
Hope you will write about Spooner's raspberries, too, if they sell raspberries.
Not many raspberry growers in the Puyallup area any more. Or daffodils. This year's Daffodil Parade seemed to have more middle school marching bands than daffodils.
Mike Mowrer
Grew up in Puyallup, 1950 through 1965.
Will be attending raspberry breeding open house given by WSU Puyallup's Patrick Moore at Goss Farm on East Pioneer on July 10.
Thanks for stopping by, Mike. I was at Spooner's yesterday. The raspberries are here, along with marionberries. I'll be posting more on berries soon, I promise.
Post a Comment