Thursday, February 15, 2007

WTF?

OK, I go on a little hiatus, and yes, I did know that Blogger was noodling around with itself - heck, I had even tried out the beta version elsewhere. But who knew that to just write one tiny little catch-up post I was going to have to redo my account (which in my case meant redoing a bunch of accounts) to tie this blog to Google and a Gmail account?

It is true. Google's true aim is world hegemony. Or at least web hegemony.

Anyway, I'm back and I hope to be a better blogger than I have been the last couple of months. December and January were wild, wild I tell you! Mostly in a good way.

Check back, I'll be here.

No comments:

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."