Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm caught up, at least for the next 10 minutes


I've had to be gone a lot lately, so I was grateful to have two days in a row to catch up with the Necessities of Daily Life and also write a post about the last part of my London/Oslo trip.

Here it is, go here.

Did I mention you should look here? I'm bummed it's late, but I really hope people will read it.

Also as a reminder, I have a few pictures (60 out of 577) posted on Flickr in two sets, London and 17th mai i
Drøbak. I expect there are another 50-75 that might be worthwhile in the bunch. I'll get to 'em soon and post a link here.

Finally, today's NYT has an interesting article on sharing travel photos by geotagging. Possibly too geeky even for me.

No comments:

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."