Sunday, June 03, 2007

A preview of past attractions

For various reasons, I'm late in posting the last entries related to my recent trip to Oslo and London, but progress is being made on that front. Please don't give up on me. I also expect to have a few photos up on Flickr, shortly.

Update at 4:10 PM -- A few London photos (the quick picks, if you will) are up now.

Another update, 4:45 PM -- Here are a few Norway pics.

More to come from both destinations.

Update Sunday, June 10 at 8:15 PM -- My last travel post is finally up.

1 comment:

Princess said...

Hi, Suzanne,
Thanks for sharing those Norway and London pics. They make me feel as if I am there too. Looking forward to more.
Regards,
Princess

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."