Dude! I'm in Wikipedia!
Well, one of my photos is. A fellow who was browsing for pics of Whitman College to illustrate the campus for a Wikipedia article apparently found one I had posted on Flickr. Since he asked nicely for permission to use it, I licensed the photo under Creative Commons and now it's part of the article.
If you want to see the large size version of the photo in the article (also shown below), click on the article link above, then click on the thumbnail. The large size (with attribution to the photographer -- that's me!) will open.
Took the photo last April while during a wine tour of Eastern Washington. It really is a lovely campus. Nice article, too.
If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."
1 comment:
It really is a pleasant image. I think I could sit on that bench for a good hour, or more if I had bread and cheese. Congratulations on the wiki posting!
Post a Comment