Friday, September 18, 2009

Above the fjord

It is a good thing to sit on the deck above Oslofjord reading in the sun with the breeze blowing and children laughing in the background. Especially if you know you are going to have the best meatballs in the world for dinner!

Today's pic is the bread slicer at Rema 1000. OK, I know there's one at Top Foods but I bet the bread coming out is better here. ;-). I love going into grocery stores when I travel. Norway does have wonderful bread and a million different things to put on it. I like "kaviar", liver pate, brunost, etc. You have to love a country that has bacon flavored cheese in a tube. Also the ice cream is fabulous.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet the bread coming out is a lot better!!
Hope you are enjoying your trip, how long are you staying?
Caroline

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."