Thursday, September 17, 2009

Drøbak and Around

This little cat kept me company down at the harbor today. He was so friendly I was afraid he would try to follow me. Have been visiting family & art galleries, taking pix in town & watching lotsa kids football (soccer). The weather continues to be cool & sunny.

In between other doings I've been reading - via Kindle - the Swedish thrillerThe Girl Who Played with Fire, which followed The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (here called Men Who Hate Women). Practically everyone here has read all 3 in the series, but the last has not yet been released in English. The first book has already been made into a film & released on DVD. Watched that w Lise today - in Swedish w Norwegian subtitles - and took in a surprising amount of it. The film of the 2nd book opens here tomorrow. I really need to finish it tonight!

Ha det bra,

Suzanne
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."