Monday, July 09, 2012

Le Pen from JetPens!

I am tickled to have received a pen to review from JetPens.com. I ordered a green Fisher Space Pen, a green G2 Pilot (I love green) and some refills from them a few weeks ago. They have good prices, a great selection and unbelievably fast shipping. When I saw JetPens offered to provide bloggers a sample product to review, I thought maybe it was time I got back to posting on the blog. If you want to learn more, see the JetPens Facebook page.
I received a light blue, fine point LePen marker pen to review. This is a slender pen, very inexpensive ($1.15), perfect for labels, scrapbooking and journaling. The ink color is reminiscent of peacock blue, very vibrant. I enjoy the way the ink flows off of the fine point onto paper.  According to JetPens, the ink is "acid free, non-toxic, smudge-proof on most papers and available in 18 fun colors." I noticed they have two nice shades of green, and Le Pens also come in sets. 

JetPens sells hard-to-find Japanese pens and stationery as well as products from Korea, Germany and the U.S. Check it out -- www.JetPens.com.  

1 comment:

Claire R. said...

Hey! I didn't even know you had a blog. And. . . I LOVE JET PENS DOT COM! I got some very cool drawing pens from that site. And sent one to one of the boys to whom I am a "half mother." (His term not mine). He is 16 so I anticipate a grunt by way of review.

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."