Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm ageless!

Last week, I visited a delightful site called ageless that collects personal web pages from people of all ages, and read this:

We're sending the message that the personal, creative side of the web is diverse and ageless. If you have a personal, non-commercial website (that's original) and don't mind sharing your date of birth, you might help us prove the point.

Please submit your site for consideration. If it's a personal website or weblog that's non-commercial, it might be accepted.

(As I recall, I found ageless by going from Delightful Blogs -- which astute readers will recall I found on account of a discount coupon for bin liners at simplehuman.com -- to nice:), where I saw steal these buttons, where I saw a button called "ageless" and thought, yeah, might as well check that out.)

Anyhow, my site is personal, and it's non-commercial, so I did and it was! I checked my StatCounter account this evening and found my first referring link. That's terrific. Now, go visit ageless, 'cause it's very cool. And you can find out how old I am. If you care.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hi Suzanne, I'm visiting from 'ageless' simply because we share the same birth year and I was curious to see what another nearly 60 yr old writes about, sometimes I feel I'm the only 'oldie' on the net, I even have friends my age who don't know what a blog is!! (big grin)

Suzanne said...

So nice to hear from you, Erica. I took a quick look at your profile/blogs and want to go back when I'm not rushing out the door to work.

I have plenty of friends who don't seem to know what a blog is (but I think they secretly admire me for having one).

Suzanne said...

And, isn't it nice to be ageless?

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."