Sunday, September 17, 2006

But before I do, I'm gonna sing ya a little song



Yep, I'm still planning to write about my week as a lawyer, but before I lose track of it, I would like to bring to your attention the fact that Tuesday, September 19 is Talk Like A Pirate Day. In honor of the occasion, there is a round-up of pirate-related web booty on Boing Boing. In addition, Digg serves up this hilarious "educational film" on how to carry off pirate lingo with the appropriate amount of buckle in your swash. Even more pirate nonsense, including more videos, may be found at the Salem, Oregon Statesman Journal. Oh, and the UK Headquarters is here. OK, I really have to stop now.

Jean, honey, this post is for you!

No comments:

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."