Saturday, September 16, 2006

Prelude to "Law Week"


escalator to the sky
Originally uploaded by nordlys.
This is a preview for the post I hope to write tomorrow about my lawyer activities from last week--attending the statewide conference for my public law office and the awards dinner of the state bar association (a first for me, I assure you, but there's a reason I went). I have a lot to tell you, so check back!

In the meantime, there's this colorful photo* of the interior of the spectacular new Seattle Public Library. You can read more about this gorgeous building here. I was tickled to find out that because I belong to the Timberland Regional Library system, which has a reciprocal arrangement with Seattle (and is a fine library service in its own right), I can get an SPL library card. Nice one, Seattle! (Pssst! They also have gift shop. I'm just saying.)

*The library interior is wildly photogenic, but I didn't get many good pictures and would like to try again.

No comments:

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."