Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sometimes I have help whether I want it or not



For example, Ruthie has taken to sleeping on my computer chair and she's plenty grumpy when you try to move her, too. Edgar waits until I sit down and start working, then he's right at my elbow (usually bumping it at some crucial point) to let me know he's there and willing to help. I know the pic quality isn't that great -- camera phone again, the only camera that doesn't turn them into scaredy cats.


~~~

On a completely different topic, I tried a new coffee place near my house this morning, Cutter's Point. It's even within walking distance and is very inviting and cozy -- has some comfy chairs, nice lighting, a gas fireplace. I was the only customer at 7 am on Sunday, except for a few people going through the drive thru. Wonder if they'll make it at that location? Hope so, it's pretty good coffee and a really pleasant hangout.

I've also been watching the new office complex going in kitty-corner from my new building in Tumwater to see what restaurants and coffee stops might pop up there. We are starved for decent places to eat in that part of town. Right now there is only a Quiznos and a (mediocre) teriyaki/sushi place within walking distance. I think there will be a pizza place, a coffee place (which I have my fingers crossed will be Zoka in which case I will probably want to live there) and yes, more teriyaki. Go figure.

No comments:

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."