Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Indulgence of the week
Everyone who knows me knows that I am a shameless bimbo when it comes to technology. Meaning I just go for it. What I went for this week was XM satellite radio for my car. I think it was the XM Hear Music broadcasts in Starbucks that put the bug in my ear. I started researching, listening online, and then the next think you know I'm IN line at Best Buy with a Delphi SKYFi2 and my debit card. You know what, I just love it. Every kind of music you can think of, Bob Edwards, and BBC World Service; a 30 minute pause and replay and all kinds of neat ways that it remembers what you like. Freakin' awesome.
(Links coming soon, I'm tired tonight.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."
No comments:
Post a Comment