Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yep, I do that - do you?

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and guess what time it is before you look at the clock? I do that, too! You know what's strange? I almost always get it right. Maybe it's for the same reasons that I can wake myself up on time (not that I wouldn't set the alarm if I was trying to make a plan or something).

Do you try to guess? Are you accurate? What other meaningless games pop up in your life?

1 comment:

Princess said...

Funny but that's how it is with me, too. I prefer it when I wake up before the alarm goes cuz I feel as if I had enough sleep than when the alrm beats me to it!!!
Have a wonderful EASTER, Suzanne!

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."