Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Where I'm blogging from

Drøbak, Norway
The view from home

The view from town

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures - as usual. Where was the picture of you taken in your Monday post from England? (The setting is gorgeous!)
Keep posting - it's nice to have a vicarious vacation.
Thanks,
Sara

Eleonora Passaretti said...

If you really like arts, visit my blog, thanks:

http://www.elinsectocaligrafo.blogspot.com/

Suzanne said...

Hi Sara,

That photo was taken in Regents Park.

El Insecto, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I will hop on over to your blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for loving my town as much as I do

Joe

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne.
Its nice to see your pictures from 17th of may. We love you, and hope to see you soon.
Britt and Per
ps. Lise and Joe are visiting us and we are talking about you...(all good)
Sanna is sleeping here tonight becase Lise and Joe are celebrating there 7th anniversary.
(wedding)

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."