Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Supplemental Post # 6
Whew! I have a big bruise and my pride is slightly askew. I fell twice in the afternoon today, partly as a result of becoming very tired. We started at Pendeen Watch and walked to Cape Cornwall (and to the top of that promontory to visit the Watch) then to Sennen Cove. Eight and a half miles of rocky coast and cliffs; beautiful weather and stunning views of course. Saw lots of bird life and a seal. Derek saw an adder.
Everyone is helpful but they are better walkers and they are not slowing down for me, nor would I want or expect them to. The only thing I would change is the pace. Enjoyed my dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."
No comments:
Post a Comment