Friday, January 22, 2010

It's been REALLY hard to keep any promise to myself about blogging this week. Twelve and 14 hour work days and blogging don't mix that well. Plus, I'm too OLD for this nonsense. Though it is not a bad thing to have people seek you out for your opinions and guidance.

Just dropped by to say that I'm still obsessed by CauseWorld for the iPhone. Works great and really, you can check in lots of stores, etc. if you are just in the vicinity -- drive-by check ins, so to speak. I've donated to a few different listed causes, but most of my "karma points" (I know, I know) are going to Haiti relief at the moment. To donate directly, I've connected with Partners in Health/Stand With Haiti.

More soon -- I hope!

No comments:

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."