For me, it was the sweet potato part of the tempura in my bento box at Koibito -- lunch last Monday. Came to the table with the sizzle still on, I swear. Hot, light delicious batter outside and creamy, perfectly cooked sweet potato inside.
Hey my friend Su is coming to stay with me for a while. I'm hoping she can teach me how to crochet, or at least crochet better than I can now. Gotta find the book with the cute slippers on the front and see if I can make them a reality!
I have not taken many pictures lately and I do miss it. If I took pics I'd have something to post, after all.
In the meantime, what do you think this is?

3 comments:
Lights reflecting in a puddle?
My neighbor's garden gnome shot through the melting frost on my windshield. Not really a fair question!
Well aren't you Ms. Cheater Cheaterson. 8-)
Post a Comment