Monday, October 09, 2006

More good lawyer stuff . . . really!

There's a very nice article in the Bar News this month about an award my office received a few months ago as Pro Bono Law Firm of the Year in Thurston County. I've been waiting for WSBA to post it on their website so I could link it. The author really took the time to explain some of the unique challenges that public sector lawyers take on when they volunteer at clinics or to represent clients.

I've enjoyed being part of the committee that helped make this happen. That's a group that really gets things done. Scott Douglas and Thurston County Volunteer Legal Services are a true pleasure to work with. There's a lot happening in volunteer legal services around here, and they're the reason why.

No comments:

If you got all the way down here, you are my hero. Don't forget to click on "Older Posts, though...."